Subscription to the BSMM allows discounted rates for the registration to the BSMM annual meeting and other meetings organised by ECMM (society to which we are affiliated). BSMM members are eligible to apply for the BSMM Travel grants and Glyn Evans Award. The annual membership subscription is £25.
To apply for membership please fill in this Application Form and read the instructions below. You will be required to fill in a first and second proposers name – who will support your application.
- The information security policy must be read as part of the membership application process. All applicants and their proposers and seconders should read the following notes before completing the form:
- Membership of the Society is open to individuals who are, or have been engaged in, or directing medical and veterinary mycology.
- It must be clear from the information overleaf that this rule is satisfied. If not, please give more information in the space supplied.
- Candidates for membership of the Society must be proposed by two or more current members of the Society from personal knowledge. Both names must be on the application form.
- Incomplete forms will not be considered.
- On completion please either submit a scanned copy of the form by email to email@example.com OR return paper forms to the address below. You will receive an email and then information on how to pay online when you are approved.
- When sending the application to firstname.lastname@example.org please state as the subject heading “Membership application”.
Department of infection sciences 4th floor
Health services laboratories
The Halo 1 Mabledon Pl,
Kings Cross, London